SORRY.....

9th March 2014
After a great deal of thought and taking in all the changes in my life over the past eighteen months or so, I have decided that for the the time being, at least, I will only be posting once a week on a Monday from now on.......

OLD TEMPLATES AND FILES
I am sorry I cannot send out any templates, poems etc. that I may have previously offered in the past, the files have been lost and I have chosen not to redo them

Sunday, 21 August 2011

And Todays Winner Is …….

The winner of today’s Penny Black stamps are….. drum roll…..
Picture 361
Bumble Bee!  Wooo hoooo!

7 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Congratulations Bumble Bee. Happy Stamping! x

deborah said...

Well done bumble bee x

misteejay said...

Lucky BumbleBee - enjoy your stamps.

Toni xx

Bumblebee said...

Oh my goodness, so exciting!!!!!!

Anj said...

Congrats Honey (haha!) x

marc said...

well done bumblebee and Well done Nigel your a real cleb now do Monkey and Darrell know your over here helping Crafty mum hope to see more of you big love ,marc

marc said...

well done bumblebee and Well done Nigel your a real cleb now do Monkey and Darrell know your over here helping Crafty mum hope to see more of you big love ,marc