SORRY.....

9th March 2014
After a great deal of thought and taking in all the changes in my life over the past eighteen months or so, I have decided that for the the time being, at least, I will only be posting once a week on a Monday from now on.......

OLD TEMPLATES AND FILES
I am sorry I cannot send out any templates, poems etc. that I may have previously offered in the past, the files have been lost and I have chosen not to redo them

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Life’s Too Short …. To be Sensible and Practical Anymore!

What’s a girl to do? I am off to London to lounge, craft, and perhaps imbibe the occasional full bodied vodka and coke London Style with the incorrigible Marc for a few days and I knew I was in desperate need of a new coat.  Can you believe I have worn either a Barbour or “Riding” style coat or jacket or what became affectionately known in FiddleFart posts as “my shoplifters coat”  for the past twenty five odd years
goodbye old and faithful coat…… I had the first one for my 30th birthday …… and then got stuck in the most almighty practical but totally unglamorous type rut! 
003Well, that was then and now is now,  …… because on Friday I must have been in a very heady mood from breaking up for half term and headed instead of Poundland to my favourite “Roman Originals” franchise … and this sort of draped itself over my shoulders ……
Roman Originals Fur Coat  from Roman Originals …… and as I wondered out aloud as to whether I should be sensible or outrageously extravagant (for me),  two disembodied female voices chorused from out of the ether “extravagant”!!!  And before I could say another word the very same garment had mysteriously been wrapped and presented back to me in the flick of my debit card ……. 
So look out London Cruella De Ville is about to hit town!!!!  And will be advised by Marc as to accessories!!!  What am I like?

8 comments:

Cheryl W said...

If I could have, I would have been a third voice saying (loudest of all) "extravagant!" Good for you and have a marvelous time in London.

shirlthegirl said...

good for you! it's scrummy. Have fun in London and don't forget to tell us all about it

shirlthegirl said...

Good for you! I think it's scrummy, have fun in London and don't forget to tell us all about it

Weezy{hearts} said...

The fur coat is utterly gorgeous! Life is too short to be conventional and get into ruts, the coat is fabby and no doubt very warm :)

Merry said...

Beautiful....looks so warm.

YorkshireKaren said...

Ooh, marvellous choice! Life is far too short to be practical. Wishing you lots of great adventures in your glamorous new coat x

alifrew said...

It's gorgeous!! My wedding dress came from 'Roman Originals'. Have a fab time in London, can't wait to see the results when you get back. Fabulous creations always follow one of your trips to London!

jc2711 said...

One word "Fab-u-lous"