Friday 26 February 2010

Two More Very Quick Flower Cards

 Picture 022
I got these ribbon flowers from Hobby Crafts Show a couple of years ago, but have never used them. 
Picture 025
I just glued them onto a card blank and doodled the stems, leaves and grass, first in green pen, then outlined with a black fine liner pen, adding Happy Birthday.
Picture 028
These foam flowers were from HobbyCrafts, they have self adhesive backing.
Picture 030
Nothing fancy or complicated – just plain, simple and quick.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Love your doodling

Bubbles said...

Why is it that, if I doodle on a LO or a card it just looks messy... whereas when you do it, it looks proffessional and classy! I'm soooo jealous! *lol*

charlotte said...

hi helen, i've been following your blog for a while now and love all of your creations.
my partners aunt is 40 in april and i was wondering if you could make me a special card for her. i'm in birmingham but would be prepard to pay any postage costs.
if you could contact me that would be great.
thanks charlotte x

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Hi Charlotte - you left no e-mail so I am replying here.

I am so sorry but I don't do card orders - I used to for friends - but I found it was taking too much of my time and I was worrying about designs etc.

I hope you will accept my apologies.

Helen

charlotte said...

thanks for the quick reply helen, no worries i'll find a nice one in the shops!
I was also wondering if you sell your treats, as i would like (if you sell them that is) a few gifts for my nephew for easter.
thanks charlotte x
me-charlotte@hotmail.co.uk

Janie said...

Love the doodling, wish I could do it so neatly.