Wednesday 3 June 2020

George Floyd Memorial

I wanted to share a post with you today written by my friend, follower and fellow blogger in the US, Cheryl (https://paperpanacea.blogspot.com/) Many of you will have read Cheryl’s lovely comments which she leaves on Fiddle Fart almost every day. 

DSCF1554

We exchange the occasional e-mail, but when I heard about the awful death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, my thoughts went straight to Cheryl as I knew she must have be very near to events ……. I’ll let her words and pictures tell the rest of the story ……… https://paperpanacea.blogspot.com/2020/06/

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Thank you for sharing my post, Helen. We are struggling here in America with no voice of compassion and wisdom to guide us. We simply must depend on our own private sense of morality to sort things out. We so appreciate the kind support of people like you.

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Thank you for sharing, it's important that we see the 'real' impact of this appalling situation and not what we see in the media. Black Lives Matter.

Debbie xxx