Tuesday 23 February 2021

Easter Bunny Pin Badges

I feel like I have been working really hard on Easter, but my box of ancient wooden Easter embellishments doesn’t look as if I have made a single dent in it, in fact I think they are be breeding.

However, today at least seven large bob-tailed bunnies are on the hop in the form of very simple pin badges, probably destined for the staff at Iris and Bertie’s school as fairing gifts with a few sweets if they are open by then.

IMG_9353

They are no great shakes, I have just covered one side of a 3cm MDF square with scraps of paper to create a basic landscape, added a few clusters of three dots and faux stitching round the edges using a black fine liner pen …….

IMG_9355

…… and then plonked a bunny right in the middle.

On the back I have then stuck a small 1.5cm brooch back using extra strong glue and again edged the back with faux stitching.  Simples!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

They may be "simples" to make, but they're very cute. I'm certain they'll be much appreciated.

tilly said...

very nice and certainly more use than the normal teacher gift of chocolate or a cup lol
Tilly