Wednesday 31 March 2021

What Do I Do Now …………..?

Well, that’s Easter done and dusted craft wise at least ……….

IMG_9909

……….. it’s now time to sit back and enjoy the chocolate!

IMG_9910

I’ve put a shelf together using the few festive bits and pieces I had, but had been really hoping, before lockdown struck, to find a few more Easter tranklements in the local charity shops to bulk things out ……

IMG_9911

……… a few more bunnies and chickens would have been nice, but hey ho!  I have noticed that a few of the charity shops in town are gearing up to hopefully re-open on 12th April, so who knows what treasures I will find after that.  

IMG_9913

However, one thing in means one thing out. I have a pile of stuff that needs to go back to the charity shops from whence it came, I know where it all is, but I daren’t start putting it together, because there’s no where in The Towers to put a pile of bags without it starting to look incredibly untidy. I really need to cull a lot of my Christmas stuff, some I think I will try to eBay to help finance my “craft habit” ……. but the rest has to go, my yen to create a Christmas Grotto each year has to be seriously curtailed.

IMG_9912[6]

But I digress, after a month or so of non stop Easter crafting it's all suddenly over …...... and I just don't know where to go from here, HELP!

The mail box in my block of flats all decorated for the holiday.

I don't enjoy making cards at the moment, however I need to get a wriggle on as I have a few I need to get done for birthdays this month ….....

IMG_9893IMG_9894

So I guess I am sort of back to Halloween and Christmas again, although to be honest it seems a bit soon and I am not even sure I am in the mood, but  with more than a lifetimes f Christmas and Halloween embellishments  I just need to rev myself up and rack my brain for new and different ideas on how to use them, so please bear with me.

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your Easter decorations look wonderful! You're so talented at grouping items for best effect. Wish I could hire you to come and decorate my house for every holiday.

ali said...

i loved everything youve done for easter, i struggle to even make an easter card, you so inspire me keep crafting

CraftyCoffey said...

The Easter decorations look lovely. Could you create a summer/floral display??

Michele