Wednesday 5 May 2021

Fiddle Fart Guest Crafter - Bertie’s Bookmarks

When young Bertie asks to “craft”, because of his nature, what he does must a purpose and where possible necessitate the use of one or two of Nanny’s tools.

IMG_0042

So the other day he decided he wanted to make everyone a book mark, which would therefore need to be laminated to “keep them safe” ……..

Handdrawn Bookmarks

He has a style all of his own, I would love to know what BLVD means, he did tell me, but I’ve since forgotten.  However, it seems that the doodled edge on Iris’s may have been influenced by Nanny and he does love a bit of underlining.

Bertie's Bookmark

I also think that the shape at the top of Iris’s and Mummy’s is his version of a bulldog clip. What is he like?

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are precious! And laminating is perfect--it will keep them "safe" for years and years.

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

These are amazing Bertie, a great idea to laminate, they are so special they will be treasured for ever. Debbie x

D elve D said...

I only know Bertie fr yr blog but my guess would be

Battery Low Voltage Disconnect

LOL

Anonymous said...

That boy makes me smile he is and a little old soul in a very young boady .your grandkids are practically perfect in everyway and I am not even joking they know how to have fun and act like the kids they are but they also know when to behave and have manners they are a delight to be around big love aunty Marc