Monday 14 June 2021

In The Right Place At The Right Time ………. The Works

My apologies as there is not a lot of crafting going on at the moment, but I still want to keep Fiddle Fart rolling if I can   ……… so, to fill today’s spot I wanted to show you that some of my Christmas fripperies for our traditional Boxing Day Tut etc. are already in the bag.

IMG_1286

I was in the right place, at the right time when I nipped into The Works in Evesham for a bit of a mooch and noticed a pack of sticky notes for 10p, which I thought would look rude if I didn’t purchase, but then I noticed that all the items in the central display were 10p each as well ………. so naturally I looked a bit closer.

IMG_1287

In the end I spent three whole pounds, less than a large mug of my favourite spiced latte in Coffee #1.  The lady at the counter told me that her boss had told them to reduce all the out of date stock to get rid of it all…….. it was soooooo my lucky day, there’s enough for all my sacks, plus a few bits that I might chance on eBay, like the doggy coats.

IMG_1288

Of the Zombie Science kit, (of which I got two) more later this week  …….. as I set one aside for half term shenanigans for Iris and Bertie.

IMG_1289

This doesn’t happen very often, I am just glad it happened to me, I even managed to get two rolls of My Little Pony Christmas paper for 10p each too …… so when the time comes to get wrapping that will be in the bag too!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Looks like you hit the jackpot! Fun!

Di said...

Well done - as Cheryl says, you hit the jackpot there!

Hugs

Di xx