Wednesday 8 March 2023

Easter Themed Charity Shop Treasures ……….

I am not going too overboard with my Easter decorations this year as Iris and Bertie will be away ……….. but then again, it doesn’t stop me making a considered purchase when I stumble upon the odd little tranklement to help titivate my seasonal shelves ……

IMG_0834IMG_0835

…….. like this little trinket tray for £1.

IMG_0836IMG_0837

There’s no markings on it, but the blue finish reminds me of something I have also seen in brown, if that makes sense?

IMG_0838IMG_0839

Then there’s these guys, again no markings but by the way their faces are painted I think there may be a bit of age to them.

IMG_0840IMG_0841

At £1.99 I’m wasn’t going to leave them behind.

IMG_0842IMG_0843

And finally, out of the 3 for 99p bucket, so only 33p, this frog eggcup (???) to which I’ve added a little air dry clay to plant a plastic succulent …….. I am very tempted to find him a little crown to perch on his head, who hasn’t had to kiss the odd frog!  Happy days!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Lovely finds for mere pennies!