I was trying to use up some of the printed panels I had leftover from yesterday using my Stampin’ Up Fresh Cuts stamp.
I added another panel using a Hero Arts stamp – Thanks (G2679) which is of a dictionary definition of the word “thanks” and matted it on gold.
Next came a flower made from Prima Flowers, Hydrangea, Apricot Medley. This is the first time I have ever used Prima Flowers, they were a gift about three years ago, and whenever I have tried to use them they have never looked right. The brad is from Papermania.
The black corners looked like they were missing something, so I found a very small Chinese stamp and stamped it in gold. I then scattered a few Preciosa crystals here and there.
I thought I was finished but as I took photo the middle dictionary panel just didn’t look right, it was missing something. I tried another flower but that was too overwhelming.
This is quite a different style for me, I think all the blog hopping I have been doing recently and seeing other peoples styles has rubbed off on me a bit.
After I wrote this post I fiddled some more ………….
And tried the design in purple …..
…… I also added “flourish” above the flower, using another smaller stamp from the set. I think the design is finally finished!