The original idea for these bulletin board pins came from:-http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2010/08/make-silk-flower-bulletin-board-pins/ where they were originally made from silk flowers, but I thought I could adapt the idea with materials that I had already.
To make my version I’ve used paper flowers, black StazOn ink and part of a Stampin’ Up stamp that had writing on.
For the centre of the flowers I have used these pins, which were a carboot find, bought for a few pence. I think that they may have originally been something to do with upholstery, but they are ideal for this project.
I stamped all the flowers first and then threaded them onto the pin, applying plenty of strong PVA glue under the pin on the first flower and then a adding a dab to the centre of each layer to keep it all together, I find PVA adds a bit of strength to paper projects like this.
I’ve made quite a few and will be putting two sets of four in my many pocketed Advent Calendar.