I put them in matchboxes to hang on the Christmas tree.
I used my Stampin’Up matchbox die to cut the boxes and have finally found a way of folding and putting them together without driving myself demented, with thanks to YouTube!!!
I found an image of a Christmas sprout, copied and pasted it, so I had enough to put on nine boxes (enough for the number of sprouts I had) and then further embellished them by adding glossy 3D paint to the hats and bobble, googly eyes and a smiley mouth, and left for 24hrs for the paint to set.
While they were drying I put the matchbox covers together trying to use as many of the odd bits and pieces I have in an effort to use up stuff, rather than buy any more!
I also decided to go the whole hog and added holly confetti and berry flat backed gems to the sprouts hats, plus a few gold peel off corners here and there. The gold foil, sentiment circles come from Craftwork Cards.
I secured the ribbon hanger using an eyelet set with my cropodile and then added a bead for extra detail and colour.