This card seemed to make itself, it wasn’t the idea I had in my head when I sat down to make it, but I think, in part, it’s worked……
The flower buttons came from The Works (Children’s Crafts) and the silver foiled sentiment from Craftwork Cards. I started by seeing if the largish clear flat back gems I already had would fit in the middle of the flowers
My original idea was simply to put the three flowers in a row and just doodle a stem on each with a few leaves, but it just looked pants. That’s when I got out the silver foiled sentiment, mat and layered it and then arranged the flowers round it.
However, coming back to it again now I think I could go up an inch or two on a card blank, using this card as a topper to make it look more balanced, less crowded and in better proportion. Here I go again, watch this space!