….. so using a little trial and error ….. first I added a loop to thread some cotton through to hang the eggs by, using a gold effect wire ….
…. and then started the on the therapeutic bit of covering the eggs with the Decopatch Paper. Well, I thought it would be therapeutic, but with the eggs being small and quite fiddly to handle when sticky, I just got grumpy and very stuck up!!!!! I added a little HunkyDory Diamond Sparkles Fairie Kisses to the glue for extra sparkle, but unfortunately the effect was rather lack lustre on the hoped for twinkly side
I could varnish the finished eggs but have decided that as they will only be on display, hung from a piece of branch in a pot for a few days and admired from a distance, not close up, the time and effort involved isn’t really worth it. However, I shall be adding a few bows … and perhaps an embellishment or two …. so keep watching this space!