Friday 1 January 2010

Desert Island Crafts Part 7

Bigshot
I swopped my Cuttlebug (which I’d had for about two years) for a Big Shot after seeing it being demonstrated at the NEC with the Sizzix XL Bigz box dies – when I saw the sorts of boxes I would be able to make I was hooked!
I sold my Cuttlebug on E-bay for about the same as what I had paid for it, so I was well chuffed. I also sold two alphabet sets (which I now regret selling), this all enabled me to buy the Big Shot, a pair of extension plates and a couple of dies with very little expenditure.
The box contains my Nestablities dies – my mate Lisa nagged me for ages to get some and now I wouldn’t be without them, especially for sweetie bag tops.
The blue handbag in the corner is the new Sizzix embosser, I haven’t used it a great deal, but I intend to use it this week to make some Thank You cards.

2 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

I'm toying with changing my Cuttlebug for a Bigshot. My nesties are my most used tools

Ali said...

I got a Bigshot for christmas - just wishing the instructions were a bit clearer!! Not used it yet - bit scared to aargh!! I like the look of the embosser - looking forward to seeing your makes.