Friday 16 April 2010

More Pendant Tile Pendant Experiments

4 tiles
I hope you are not getting bored of my glass tile pendant experiments, I am trying out a few ideas to see what works best before I go into production.
Dragon Fly Tile Dragon Flies on Tile 1
I’ve had another go at embellishing the tiles with small brass charms I have had for ages and some flat backed pearls. The papers I have used for the backgrounds are by K & Co.  They have a slight glittery effect that doesn’t show very well in the pictures – but it gives the magical fairy like effect I wanted.
Large Dragon Fly on Glass Tile Pendant Large Dragonfly on glass tiles
I think that what I have made here is very much my taste – pendants that I would wear myself – so these are mine!
Side view of glass tile pendant
Because the charms are gold in colour I have had find gold coloured bails on e-bay, which I will attach when they arrive from http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/CHARMINGTHEBEADS__W0QQ_armrsZ1

5 comments:

Sandra said...

No, no, not getting bored ... not at all .. more please :)

Sam said...

There just stunning...I love them

Jo said...

these are just so pretty!

Tinkertaylor said...

These are lovely even nicer than the others if that's possible!

Unknown said...

these are stunning and definately a seller!!! I can make out the glittery paper on one of them and agree that this adds to the mystical effect... - keep em coming!!!

Paula x x x