SORRY.....

9th March 2014
After a great deal of thought and taking in all the changes in my life over the past eighteen months or so, I have decided that for the the time being, at least, I will only be posting once a week on a Monday from now on.......

OLD TEMPLATES AND FILES
I am sorry I cannot send out any templates, poems etc. that I may have previously offered in the past, the files have been lost and I have chosen not to redo them

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Owl Tree Birthday Card

Owl Card
I’ve used my favourite Quickutz download tree design and some leftover Accessorize stickers to make this card – I’m not a great owl fan, but they are very on trend at the moment and I have to admit these do look rather cute.

1 comment:

sutty said...

Love the tree - so ornate and the owls are just cute - beautiful card.

Kat