Tuesday 8 June 2010

You Have To Kiss a Lot of Frogs Card

You have to kiss a lot of frogs Card
This card is made using a page from a Pepper and Friends decoupage pad by Trimcraft. When I had finished it, I thought what on earth am I going to do with that big space at the top ….. then inspiration …. I know….  It’s always a tense moment when I write directly onto a card, one mistake and I'll have to start again!
The card is finished off with a pair of googly eyes and a few gems from a Poundland nail decoration kit.

7 comments:

Spyder said...

great card, love it!
(lyn)

Unknown said...

I wish I could write as well as you - its fab!!!

Paula x x x

Kath Stewart said...

you are so brave writing on your card...mine would look like a hen had walked across the page...hugs kath xxx

Suzanne said...

Super card. Brilliant writing
Hugs
Suzanne x

Sandra said...

wow .. you wrote that? gosh I'm so impressed :)

Jenny said...

Fabulous, love the saying, it's soo true!

Bee and Dee said...

Impressed with the writing on the card, it really adds the finishing touch. Had to smile the other day was watching the bbc before heading out to work when the question came how do you tell a frog from a toad, quick as a flash my daughter said 'if you kiss a frog it turns in to a prince' Bless she's only 25. Hope that made you smile. Thanks for all your hard work on your blog.