Sunday 26 September 2010

Inspiration …….

Oh my life how cute are these bracelets  ……

bz011066_m bz011067_s

http://www.clothingattesco.com/jewellery/And-Mary-Silver-plated-teapot-necklace/invt/bz011066&bklist=icat,4,shop,catgbrands,and-mary

I have seen other bracelets made using dolls/miniature tea sets and have often stood and ummed and ahhed when I have seen sets in Poundland, but have never taken the plunge …… I think I may just have to now ……… I could be so on trend!!!!!

teasetbracelet

http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2008/11/teaset-charm-bracelet/

I have also noticed, as I passed on the bus, Wolverhampton has now got a 99p Shop – I wonder if they have a little tea set?

3 comments:

Gail said...

You make me smile,everytime you show another of your raids on the £1 shops.

Sandra said...

We've just got a poundland in Epsom now ... so I'll be visiting that next week I think.

Anonymous said...

Poundland is my new best friend :)

These are sooo cute, I think I might have to join you in this trend!