Saturday 13 November 2010

Crafty Christmas Toothbrush

Remember earlier in the year when I bought these toothbrushes for 10p from Asda?
Christmas Tooth Brush(1)
Well, this is what I have come up with using my “Sharpies” permanent pens for Christmas 2010 …..  I did post the first toothbrush I decorated a while back, it was flowery with tiny gems stuck in the centre of each flower, however, I road tested it while I was on holiday and the “Sharpies” didn’t hold out quite as well as I had hoped, so I have applied a couple of  thin layers of clear varnish to this one, which I hope will endure the vigour's of the Festive Season! Christmas Toothbrush Handle
I know it’s sad and I should have better things to do ….. but what the heck ……. I am going to make a couple more and put them in two Monkey's Christmas Tut!
Close Up of Christmas Tooth Brush 
Ho, Ho, Ho!

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Not sad Helen - FUN!!!

Toni :o)

Merry said...

You are so inspirational.