Tuesday 7 December 2010

Marc’s Baubles

I have such lovely, lovely followers and sometimes their kindness takes my breath away.
Decorated Clear Glass Chrismas Baubles
I came home a couple of Fridays ago to find a large  parcel sat sitting on my kitchen table and when I opened it, it was filled of the most wondrous collection of jingle bells, beads and baubles!
decorated clear glass christmas baubles 1
I’d mentioned in a post that I love clear baubles, but they are hard to find and then Marc goes and sends me so many that I was totally overwhelmed ….. I now hope that today he will be thrilled to see what I have done with them.
Decorated Clear Glass Bauble
I’ve simply stuck some jewelled Paper Cellar stickers, that I got in a sale a couple of years ago at 70% off, onto each bauble and then put poured either Twinklets Diamond Dust or small clear gems into them.  I am so pleased with the results.
Picture Picture_043_thumb[2]
I intend (if I can bear to give them away) to put each bauble into an organza bag and give them, instead of a card this year to special people, as I have said before, cards are soon forgotten, but these will hopefully be around for many Christmas’s to come …….
decorated Bauble in Organza bag
Thank you Marc, your baubles have made me one very happy lady!

12 comments:

Suzanne said...

What gorgeous baubles and how nice to receive them as a gift from a follower x

misteejay said...

What a lovely gift and stunning results Helen.

Toni :o)

Gayle Cook said...

How thoughtful of Marc, a real ARK!!! Beautiful finished article Helen...well done. x

D K Crafts said...

Beautiful baubles and certainly a lovely gift idea. Donna

KraftyKaren said...

Really beautiful Helen and what a lovely idea to give them instead of a card.

Karen x

Julia Dunnit said...

They're absolutely gorgeous Helen - great job and encore! Marc.
BTW - lov eyour photo..don't change it, so nice to see you!

Cheryl W. said...

These are great! Your friends will be pleasantly surprised. A nice way to "pay it forward."

Nikki D said...

not as lovely as your baubles but if anyone is looking for clear ones you can get them here - they are quite small tho, but we dont all have a marc
http://www.yellowmoon.org.uk/product.asp?pf_id=D783&src=froogle

Sarah xx said...

Oh these are just stunning Helen! What a lucky lovely lady you are and so very talented for what you have done with them!! Hugs xx

marc said...

Helen you are so welcome your such a kind caring person who shares so much that any gift of love you get is only becuase you give out more big love marc ps i love them so much i want them back lol (joking)

PepPop said...

Ooh these are so pretty and what a nice idea to give them instead of cards. Jaqui x

Naturally Me Creations said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! What a good idea to decorate them like that!
You have some cool followers, hehe. :)