Friday 2 September 2011

Three Little Monkey Cards

These cards all measure 5ins x 5ins and are made using white linen effect card.
Little Monkey Card
While I spend a lot of time on cards that people have asked me to make, the cards I take to work tend to be “quick makes” to get the most from my time and make the price viable.
Little Monkey Card 3
These are three cards I made using a packet of foam stickers from Poundworld.  I thought they really didn’t need any backing papers etc. other than an extra punched branch on two and a sentiment, which is in my own handwriting. It often takes several attempts to get the writing  right (wasted card I know ….) but I am hopeless at getting it centred just right!
Picture 167

3 comments:

marc said...

great things you have been making had so much to look at big love marc

Diane said...

I got these stickers too but wasn't sure what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration, Helen. xx

anndees said...

I love your handwriting , I have your font on my computer which I got from you ages ago, I really should use it more often. Keep up the good work Anne x