Saturday 16 July 2011

Cupcake Newspaper Style Card

Ok…………..after my little rant yesterday, it didn’t take me too long to tire of the pleasures of Mr Muscle, one squirt and a quick rub down and I was bored …. so its back to blogging I’m afraid, but thank you for all your kind words!
Newspaper Style Card
One of my newspaper cards today, using digi scrapbook designs for the cupcakes, which I have then embellished with a bit of micro glitter and Ranger Glossy Elements for extra dimension.
Cupcake Newspaper Card
The cupcakes are made using very simple decoupage layers.
30th Newspaper Style Birthday card
A few punched hearts here and there finish the design.

7 comments:

Bubbles said...

Love the glossy accents - especially on the cupcakes :)
Now... will Amy ever forgive you for letting the blogging world know that she's now 30? LOL

marc said...

can i ask have you got a copy right on those cupcakes are they original cup cakes is that 30 stolen from another person who use to be 30 lol only asking as i have a lot of house work to do and thought you might want to do it
fab card i do love the 30 with the stiching around and the little hearts are just so you big love marc

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

LOL .... what are you like Marc!!??You know i would bring my Mr Muscle round to you anytime!

Anj said...

Good enough to eat - pass me a cake fork, nom, nom! x x

Lynne said...

ooh lovely!! Glad you decided to come back!!
Can I ask a question- I remember you saying before that you had a template for this card and just change the disgn to suit. Is it a word or publisher template you use?

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Lynne e-mail me .... it's something I put together on Publisher ... you can have a copy if you'd like ....

Lynne said...

Thank you!! So kind