Friday 15 July 2011

Popsy Bird-Seed Card

This card measures 7ins x 5ins and is made using a fine ribbed white card.
Popsy-BirdSeed
Introducing Popsy Bird-Seed drawn for me by a friend’s daughter. poppy
I just love the name! As soon as I saw her drawings I knew I could make some brilliant cards with them.  So I asked it I could scan a couple to see what I could do.
Picture 252
I have kept it very simple, as I didn’t want to detract from the drawing.  All I have done is a simple single decoupage layer on the hair and “Thanks” sign, sticking them down with a couple of small foam pads. I’ve also added Ranger Glossy Accents to the hair, shoes and flowers for dimension, plus a touch of glitter on her wings and tiny gems on the flowers for a bit of bling. …. and how cute is this little bird ….?
Picture2

3 comments:

SueF said...

Love the card Helen, but I've just sent you an email re a potential issue.

Sue

Anj said...

Fab card - I love 'Poppy Seed', fab name and a fab drawing the artist should be proud of herself, please pass on my good wishes and I look forward to seeing more of her work. x x

marc said...

great card and a lovely drawing big love marc