Monday 15 August 2011

Little Monkey Cards.

Little Monkey card 4
These cards measure 5ins x 5ins and are made using white linen effect card.
Little Monkey Card 1 
I can’t resist monkey stickers when I see them …
Glitter Monkey Stickers
These were from HobbyCraft and I think they cost £1.99 a packet.  All I have done is add a pair of googly eyes to each of them to make them just even cuter.
 Little Monkey Card 2
I’ve doodled the leaves and branches and the sentiment is in my own handwriting.
Little Monkey Card 3
I got four cards from the one pack, but you could make them go an awful lot further if you wanted,

3 comments:

marc said...

fab they made me smile a great boys card big love marc

Suze Bain said...

These are great fun and your fab doodling finishes them off perfectlyu. xx

Karen said...

Love anything monkey related and these are just great!!! Thanks for sharing!