Wednesday 31 August 2011

Robot Card

This card is A5 in size.
Robot Card
I think I’ve used a bit of everything on this card.  I have covered the whole of the card blank using a DCWV robot paper, then added large moulded robot and tool stickers from Poundland on top of it ….. and something then I haven’t used for ages …. gold peel off letters.  I find them impossible to get straight and evenly spaced, so sticking them at jaunty angles alleviates the problem!  There are also a few gold stars scattered around.

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

Oliver is so lucky getting this card - it's brilliant!
Sometimes the whole just "chuck everything at it" attitude just works... it certainly has here!

Weezy said...

Any 2 year old would love this card, even though it has lots going on it has lots of details and things for a little person to stare at!