Sunday 21 August 2011

A Trip To Manchester

The Cath Kidston Shop.
Kath Kidston gift bags
My sister has been raving about the Cath Kidston store in Manchester for ages now and as we were in Manchester last Friday it would have been rude not to pop in.  It really was beautiful and naturally I wanted everything …. however I showed restraint until I saw the gift bags (above) they put my purchases in …. and then I did squeal …. I have kept them in pristine condition … as I have a project in mind for them….
Badges made using kath Kidston material
However my main reason for this post was say thank you to the lady in the materials department who was very patient with me when I asked for a few couple of swatches to make these badges with.
Badges made using kath Kidston material 1
Paperchase
You know I have a big thing about birdcages …… well look what Paperchase have gone and done to me!
Paperchase Birdcages
Lets put it this way …… I showed no restraint whatsoever!

9 comments:

misteejay said...

Enjoy your birdcages Helen.

Toni xx

Caroline said...

We have a cath kidston shop opening up here soon and i cant wait! The paperchase birdcages are stunning. I stopped at wrapping paper. Lol x

Suze Bain said...

Great little badges, love the doggie one. xx

Pamela said...

Lovely little badges but those bird cages! WOW! I'd have been like you and shown no restraint at all! LOL!

tilly said...

oh dear.... I sense trouble at the mill........
love the fabric
Tilly

Anj said...

you go girl!!

marc said...

o its all so you whats a girl to do you live once make it happy so your a few pennies short you cut back on something eles like washing powder so you dont do so much washing so you save on electric and water there you go you have saved money and the envioment well done you big love marc

marc said...

o its all so you whats a girl to do you live once make it happy so your a few pennies short you cut back on something eles like washing powder so you dont do so much washing so you save on electric and water there you go you have saved money and the envioment well done you big love marc

MagsB said...

Wow, those gorgeous bags are just for putting purchases in?! Wow! (Can't wait to see what you'll do with them!)

More lovely badges - you know, you've solved one of my hardest Chrimbo pressies, for my daughter - I know she'll love a badge-maker, even if at 25 she's waaay too old for toys. Except for 'Hello Kitty' of course! So thank you, very very much lol!!!

luv, Mags x