Monday 12 September 2011

Little Owl Cards

These cards all measure 5inx x 5ins and are made using white linen effect card.
Owl_Card_3[5]
 
These owl stickers came from HobbyCraft, but I am not sure how much they cost, I think about £1.99, but as owls are always so popular I just had to have them.
Puffy Owl Stickers Hobbycraft
From the one pack I made four cards, but you could make an awful lot further….
Owl Card 2
…. I’m usually a less is more gal but for once just fancied using my owls with gay abandon ….
Owl Card 4
I've used my Stampin’Up bird punch for the branches and just love the way the leaf stickers from the pack fit perfectly over the leaves of the branches, giving extra dimension and bling.  It’s also nice to use up a whole packet of stickers at once … I have far too many half used packets in my drawers.

6 comments:

Angie said...

These are so cute.

misteejay said...

Helen these are adorable.

Toni xx

Suze Bain said...

You always make such great cards with stickers, when I try it they look rubbish! xx

marc said...

these are great and would sell so well at your school love them big love marc

Anj said...

Ooo-err Mrs - 'tis a terrible thing to have stickers in yer drawers! Love the owls x x

Jem said...

They are on sale at the moment at Hobby craft - 99p! I bought 3 packets a few days ago. Was wondering what to do with them. Thanks Janex