Sunday 16 October 2011

Halloween Trick Or Treat Bags

Trick or Treat Bags Candy Sweets
I have put off and put off making my Halloween Trick or Treat bags for ages…. but I have finally gathered up enough bits and pieces together to get them done.
Halloween sweets candy
I’ve made full use of the offers in Tesco and the Co-op for nets of themed chocolate sweets priced at 2 for £3 and then made up the bulk using Black Jacks from Poundworld, 5 pks for £1 and the genuine packets Thornton's Rock (sell by date 2012) from Poundland and my favourite ….
Halloween Lolly
….. fruit flavoured skull lollies also from Poundland, with 25 lollies in a pack!  Halloweentastic!
andys nokia 466
I’ve used a different Poundworld sticker on each tag so there is plenty to choose from.Halloween Tags 2
I’ve made half cute and cuddly for little ones, as I don’t want to be held responsible for nightmares and slightly creepier ones for older children and adults.

2 comments:

marc said...

well worth the wait love the mix of sweets, but those tags are fab i would buy them on their own all day long if i was having party they would look great on a invite or on a card and as a goodiebag take home big love Marc

Bubbles said...

Great ideas... as always! And great bargains too.
BUT... have to say that the skull lolly is positively evil looking. Love it! *lol*