Tuesday 4 October 2011

A Little Bird Told Me ….

Each of these cards measure 5ins x 5ins and are made using white linen effect card.
Little Bird Card
Some times I need to just make a pile of simple, very quick,  less is more cards to replenish my box at work.
A little Bird Told me card
And as soon as I saw these K & Co Poppy Seed stickers I just knew they would be perfect for the task.
K390164
All I have had to add was a branch made using my Stampin’ Up Bird Punch
A Little Bird Told me card 1
And my own handwritten sentiment.
Thank You So Much card
Done and dusted!

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

That's handwritten...??!! Gee, you're good!
Really lovely little cards... I never know what to do with little stickers like theses... but you always seem to find something really fabby to make!

Suze Bain said...

Yes, the problem is my scrawly handwriting! Lovely stickers & great little cards. x

marc said...

i had that problem and being dyslexia and cant spell i always made a mess but thanks to the fiddle fart font by Helen i can now get the same look as Helen does on her cards it makes a big difference and you can type it in any color any size and in a simple program any shape but it does make your cards big love Marc