Wednesday 30 November 2011

A HUGE Thank You

Duchess of Fiddle Fart
A HUGE “Thank You” to Tracy for sending me a glorious parcel full of wonderful bits and pieces.  I cannot believe the kindness of my readers and when I saw who the parcel was addressed to it made me howl! Soooo funny.
Bournmoeth 130
Amongst all the treasure was a box filled with all sorts of die cuts, including lots of hearts (and ….. I’m thinking Valentines Day already!)  I can’t wait to get stuck into it all once Christmas is over.
Card from TJ Card from TJ a
Tracy also put in this lovely card in the parcel which is now on my craftroom window sill…. I will also add it to our blog gallery when I have five minutes. Thank you, thank you, thank you, your kindness and thoughtfulness is very much appreciated and treasured xxxx

3 comments:

marc said...

Thats so kind of Tracy to share the love i have a few mixed box's of diy cuts etc i call them my juice box's as when i have lost my craft mo jo i tip them out on to a table and then i have to make some cards or craft project out of whats in there , it gets my craft juices flowing again a bit like using up all those little Christmas bits , i like the card Tracy fab big love Marc

Suze Bain said...

A fab bundle of goodies! x

lonidan said...

How wonderful of Tracy. What a lovely mix. Love the card too. Louise xx