Friday 6 January 2012

And …. My Guest Crafter Today Is …… Marc, Back By Popular Demand!

Christmas bought me an unbelievable parcel from Marc containing so many crafted goodies that I just had to share them with you, he is just too talented for words  …..
 Beaded pins
I don’t think I will ever be able to use any of these pins …. attached to a lavender filled cushion, they not only looked beautiful, they smelt wonderful too!
Decorated beaded pins
Stunning!
Hand blown glass pendants
Can you believe Marc also “blew” these pendants on a visit to Venice with the assistance of a … and I quote “a very sweaty, good looking, topless Italian man who was to die for” ??!!!
sea glass pendants
Marc also, like me, loves sea glass and made me these pendants, which I wear in turns on a plain leather thong.
Gingerbreadman shaker pots And can you imagine the girlie squeals I emitted when I saw these …… 
Gongerbread man Cabouchons
…… and these? All hand painted, my very favourite present of all!  I just wouldn’t have the patience!  I have filled the pots with my Dazzling Diamonds micro glitter, so much more magical than a plastic pot!
Gingerbread Man Brooch
And the cabochons? I have made into small brooches to give to special people and share the love. Mine is on my jacket collar.
Ranger Glossy Accents
Just how do you say thank you for a parcel containing these and other such beautiful and thoughtful gifts? xxxx THANK YOU xxxx

12 comments:

sue said...

What an amazing selection of gorgeousness. How amazingly clever and talented your pal Marc is.

I love the pendants, and pins, any chance you might be able to ask Marc to do a guest spot tutorial sometime??? Amazing work and so detailed too, incredible, way to go Marc!

Weezy said...

Oh ditto Marc doing a guest spot, I absolutely adore your blog and when Marc pops up I always get excited - that man is just a treasure trove of ideas!

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous - you lucky lady!!! How talented Marc is - would love to have him do a guest spot. But, do we really need to know that you wear a leather thong Helen? Isn't the tone of this blog whizzing downhill with such revelations? Snort, snort :)) Di xxx

Paula said...

Oh my life! I love the gingerbread men salt pots. What a fab idea to keep glitter in them. I will be looking out for these sorts of things now. Love, love, love them! How special.

Jem said...

What a fab parcel to get in the post, we could all do with a friend like Marc! I love glass and the hand blown pendants are wonderful (and Marc obviously enjoy making them...?!?!) Janex

KraftyKaren said...

What a fabulous parcel of goodies? Does Marc have his own blog to show off his crafty skills? The little gingerbread men are so cute.

Karen x

lonidan said...

How wonderful to receive a such a lovely parcel. We could all do with a Marc in our lives. Totally agree with a Marc guest spot. louise xx

laura said...

They are all fab - we all need a Marc!!!

Guest spot please - the pins I love!!
Laura

Ali said...

Wow!!! We all need a Marc!! I can't even pick a favourite thing, they're all gorgeous xx

Barb Cady said...

What a fabulous gift and a fabulous friend! I'm sure it gives him joy to know that his present is so appreciated, and thanks for sharing it with us so we can love it too! Enjoy!

Junie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what a fabulous gift to receive Helen from a fabulous talented friend !!!!! just fab want to wish you and your family Happy New Year !!!! HUGS Junixx

Lyn said...

Just gorgeous, teeny tiny gingerbread men, you lucky thing ya! Psst Marc, about this glass blower in sweaty mode with no top, erm, pics and address please, hahahaha. Take care, Lyn x