Wednesday 18 January 2012

Wooden Heart Tags

These tags are used using children’s wooden dominoes as the base.
Valentine Wooden Heart tag
I made the above tag first and didn’t like it …. I think it’s the wooden heart … it’s just too round and fat …. I much prefer the shape of a primitive heart and so I didn’t make any more like it  … but I still mithered about making some more tags with Valentines Day in mind.
Wooden Valentine Heart Tags
Then I had an Ulrika..ka..ka moment … I covered some more dominoes with a text print paper from Stampin’Up, and coloured the  small primitive wooden hearts, that I have had forever, with a red Whisper pen and then just glued them on…… much more me!

4 comments:

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

TESTING TESTING

Anj said...

oooo! Another blog?? x

marc said...

i love them they are fab big love mar

Anonymous said...

I was just wanting to say how much I loved these :) I especially like the text paper behind.