Tuesday 21 February 2012

My Cath Kidston Coaster

I love my Cath Kidston mugs, not only are they beautiful but they also hold a substantial cup of coffee!
Cath Kidston Mug Coaster
When I got this mug for Christmas I realised that I had some gift wrap in the identical pattern, not only that, but I’d just  sent for a sample pack of blank goodies like keyrings, fridge magnets and spookily a coaster from an eBay shop as recommended by Marc.
Cath Kidston Coaster
It took me all of five minutes to put this ensemble together, and the little birds?  They were another present and are actually glass charms with a sucker on the bottom!  They are just perfect sat sitting with my mug, all I need is a couple of hob nobs and a custard cream!
cath Kidston style pen
…. Oh and I made a pen to match too!
Cath Kidston style pen 1

8 comments:

marc said...

love the makes she has done so well those little birds really do add that touch of 50s kitch that goes a 100% with that look fab big love Marc

Merry said...

Oh so clever and everything looks s wonderful together. Great birds.

sue said...

Great idea. I love Cath Kidston too, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous x

lonidan said...

So pretty Helen. I also love this sort of look. Louise xx

Sue said...

What a brill idea. You are so inventive.

Cheap2Chic said...

That's lovely, off to have a peep at the ebay seller, thank you xx

Sandra said...

Anything Cath Kidston is perfect in my book and these are just lovely.

Barb Cady said...

You are so so clever! I love this, and the mug is gorjuss! What you need now is a mug hug to match! xx