Monday 16 April 2012

A Little Bird Told Me Cards

These cards all measure 17.5cms x 8.5cm and are made using white linen effect card.
A Little Bird Told me Card a
A whole set of cards today, using a variety of pastel gingham and striped paper strips from Handy Hippo and bubble bird stickers from The Range.  I got nine cards from the packet of stickers which is pretty good going as I think they were about 99p a pack.
A Little Bird Told Me Card b
The flower borders were part of a present from Dianne in Florida, I love them so much, it was hard to start using them!
A Little Bird Told Me Card
The sentiment is handwritten by me, which I thought it could cover all sorts of circumstances occasions.

3 comments:

Toni said...

I really love these cards and your hand written sentiments. I've never used my own handwriting before for greetings on cards. Maybe I should try it. Looks good and saves time messing on the computer.
I had a good look back through your blogs last night as I have only recently found your site. Such lovely ideas and inspiration.
Thank you
Toni xx

Sue said...

Love these cards. I've seen similar stickers but wasn't sure what to do with them - but now I know:)

marc said...

great use of the stickers and i love your hand writing i am lucky i have your font so can type it out big love marc ps i think the little bird told me is fab and will go with any bird embelishment