Thursday 10 May 2012

Robo Craft Carrier Sheets

Thank you for all your help and suggestions of where I might find new carrier sheets for my Quickutz Silhouette, I have now put all the suggested websites on my favourites for when the situation arises again. ….

craft Robo Carrier Sheet

However I managed to get two packs of sheets for two maiden bids of £8.50 on e-bay …. although they were marked at £12.46   so I know I had a BRILLIANT bargain and they arrived within 48 hours! The Gods of Crafting were certainly looking down upon me!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you got sorted, they are a fab price too, I will have to keep an eye open for some myself, it never hurts to have a couple in stock :-)

Love all the jubilee makes x

Suze Bain said...

Good old e-bay - where would we be without it! lol