Wednesday 13 June 2012

Concertina Flower Cards

Each of these cards measures 5ins x 5ins and are made using hand cut white linen effect card blanks.
Card Concertina Flowers
Not a lot to these cards at all, I just finally used the two packs of American Crafts concertina flowers I bought in the QVC outlet shop in Shrewsbury a while back.
Concertina Flower Card.
All I’ve added are the stems and punched hearts leaves made using Bazzill paper and  sentiments from a pack I found in The Works (99p).
Concertina Flower Card
Less is more I hope!
QVC Outlet Shop :- 45 Darwin Centre, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 1BP

6 comments:

lyn clark said...

I love your fiddle fart and the flowers. I am a bit of a fiddle farter my self as it goes xx

lonidan said...

Love the flowers and the weeny buttons. Very simple and effective. Louise xx

Sue said...

These are lovely. You do come up with fab ideas.

Toni said...

This is really spooky that you should have these flowers on your blog today. I was looking at how to make these on U Tube last night. they look so effective and I quite agree, less is more. Great.
Toni xx

Dianne said...

So very effective at creating a sense of a fun happy garden. Love the heart shaped leaves!....Dianne

marc said...

fab cards i have a cricut cartridge that cuts out lots of diffrent edges to mae these also tim holtz does a diy but all you need is a scoreboard and a strip of paper they are fab big love marc