Monday 12 November 2012

National VELCRO® Month– Top Fiddle Fart Tips–No.4

Lovely Dianne in Florida sent me this beautiful pen and notebook but I knew it wouldn’t take long for them to get separated in my voluminous pink backpack which goes everywhere with me …..
 National Velcro Month Pen and Note BookBut at almost the same time as it’s arrival came my box of VELCRO® magic, and then it was a no brainer …..
Velcro Notebook and Pen security….. I attached a strip of VELCRO® to the notebook and another to the pen top … simples!

5 comments:

lynne said...

Ooo I have a velcro 'top tip' infact I have a few but here's one for the moment...I have used a cheap plastic storage basket and put 2 strips of the hook side self adhesive velcro on the bottom. It sticks to the carpet in the boot of the car making it ideal for keeping de-icer,scraper etc in one place and not rolling all over the place. I hope that makes sense.

Dianne said...

Good old velcro...works it's magic time after time....Dianne

Doda Smith said...

A piece of Velcro on a little handmade pin cushion and the reciprocating bit on your sewing machine is a handy way to keep your pins just where you need them.

suzanne2 said...

wow, i seriously need some stick on velcro, where can i get it in the uk? i need to make the notepad and pen idea. what a fantastic blog, so many great idea's.

suzanne2 said...

i use a little tv table in the evenings for crafting and i could velco a plastic tub (the ones the washing tabs come in) to the side of it to put all my scraps (and choccie wrappers) in. this would free up a little bit of working space.