Friday 30 November 2012

Very Simple Holly Card

This card measures 5ins x 5ins
Simple Holly Christmas CardThis card took me about ten minutes to make.  I decided to keep things really simple and write sentiment myself, adding a little bit of doodling round the edges.  I then mat and layered it on silver mirror and white card, before finally putting it in the centre of a card blank that I had covered in a holly design paper,  using foam pads for extra dimension  . 
Simple Holly Card.The final touches were made by adding three small red flat backed gems to each sprig of holly,  along with a sprinkling of extra fine Hunkydory Diamond Sprinkles, and two PaperCellar silver glitter self adhesive corners.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Fab card.

Weezy said...

Such a gorgeous card! I just loveeeeee holly.

marc said...

i love it and as i have your font
i can print of topers in serif craft artist and make some up quick as i have holly paper also could do it with bells ect love it big love marc

Elsa said...

Love the card, and I agree with Marc, your doodles are really lovely, and you should do more of them. I also wanted to spread the word about the Macro setting on your camera. That last shot of the gems and holly doodles would come in crystal clear and in focus if you use the macro setting for close-ups. It is great for detail shots.

As always, very inspirational!

-Elsa