Monday 3 December 2012

Sparkly Christmas Tree Card

This card measures 5ins x 5ins
Christmas Tree CardI love the background paper to this card, I love the lime green glitter.  I bought it ages ago and felt that it was about time it was finally used up. Don’t quote me,  but I think it might be from K & Co.   The Christmas tree die cuts and sentiment are from Craftwork Cards.  There isn’t a lot to it really, all I had to do was colour the trees in with a Lime Green Promaker and then add a few gold stars and tiny clear flat backed gems to embellish them.
http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/default.aspx

4 comments:

tilly said...

I love your green glitter (I have something like that somewhere lol) and those fab trees....so simple
Tilly

Linny said...

I love this card, I love Green! Linda x

Toni said...

Lovely card Helen. Colours are really nice, so simple yet so effective.
Also good to have a Monday blog from you as well. It suggests that maybe you are slowly starting to feel a little better about things. Hope so.
Toni xx

marc said...

love this card you could always use double sided tape and glitter if you dont have this paper big love marc