Friday 15 March 2013

Arboscello Tree Card

This card measures 5ins x 5ins and is made using a ivory linen effect handcut card blank.
Floral Tree Arboscello Tree Die Memory BoxThis is the card I made for my mum for Mother’s Day.
Memory Box Arboscello Tree DieMarc lent me this die from Memory Box – Arboscello Tree, Style No. 98155, a while ago and which I am afraid I kept for a little too long without using, but when thinking about Mother’s Day I knew it would be perfect for my mum.  The flowers are made using a 1cm Papermania Daisy Punch.
Arboscello Tree Die Memory BoxUsed on its own, unembellished, it would look lovely on a Christmas card with just a little sparkly micro glitter on its branches and around the bottom or with just a lone bird sitting on one of it’s branches for another occasion ….. or covered in little hearts on Valentines Day …. there are so many possibilities. I am not sure where Marc got the die from … but I am sure he will let us know when he sees this.

8 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

OMG - this card is A.W.E.S.O.M.E! What flowers did you use? Was it a die or were they packaged flowers? Your mother is going to love it!

marc said...

Hi pal love the card and it looks great with the flowers (Cheryl i think Helen used a punch for flowers she does say ) the diy is from the on line store Dies to die for they do a good selections of dies and other craft products i also buy from them as they are a good price quick and tracy who owns the company has given me lots of craft bits for the girls at the hospital to use she is very kind and has a very big heart so i always go to her shop first to see if she has what i want this diy has other diys that go with it so worth having a look big love marc

Sue said...

Beautiful card.

Mrsjobee said...

I borrowed this die to make a birthday and loved it so much I had to order one - but everywhere is out of stock so I am still waiting for it to arrive. Your card is beautiful.

Suze Bain said...

A gorgeous card, those memory box dies are fab. Xx

Bumblebee said...

You can get the die here
http://www.diestodiefor.com/proddetail.php?prod=mb-arboscello
Great card Helen!

Ali said...

Klassy cards have the die in stock x

Toni said...

Lovely card Helen and as you say, a very useful die for a number of occasions. Your punched flowers look so pretty.
Toni xx