Sunday 26 May 2013

Memory Box–Madeleine Bird Card

This card measures 4ins x 4ins and is made using an hand cut ivory linen card blank.
Madeleine Bird Card Memory BoxCan I say I love this card?  There is nothing much to it really, I think it is just the colours ….. put together using scraps of paper with patterns that match the dimensions of the bird. To add a little depth I have used self adhesive foam pads behind the birds body and wing.
I’ve used my Stampin Up Bird punch for the branch and a tiny daisy Papermania punch for the flowers, embellished with a few clear flat backed gems and a bit of faux stitching.  Done and dusted!
Memory Box Madeleine Bird, Style No. 98424

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love this.

tilly said...

Awwwwwww what a sweet card with your birdie in those lovely papers
Tilly

Heather said...

Hi Helen. I have been absent from blogland for about 18 months and have just started reading my faves again. Im so sorry to read about The Duke passing away last year and I absolutely love how you are lighting up your garden in his memory. Keep up with your brilliant blog as it always cheers me up ;-) lots of love xx