Wednesday 30 October 2013

What’s On My Desk Wednesday

What’s on my desk this Wednesday? Just a couple of bits of festive frippery…..
Poundland Noel decoration Christmas DecorationA rough and ready Christmas decoration from Poundland ….. but I reckon with a dab of gloss paint round the bottom and some fiddle farting on the letters, (not sure if they will actually need totally recovering)  and it could be miraculously transformed …… I also have a sort of feeling that I will wish I had bought a couple more!
Primark Gift Tags….. And a pack of 24 “luxury” gift tags from Primark (£1) …… you can’t buy 4 card toppers for that!
Primark Christmas Gift TagsThey are incredibly sweet and I don’t think it will take much other that a little mat and layering, and a few bits of bling to turn them into some equally sweet cards.  So watch this space! 

5 comments:

Mrs B said...

Hi Helen. I am looking forward to seeing what you make of the sign and the gift tags. I love the "cheap" shops or sale items. It gives so much extra pleasure when you come up with a great card, gift etc. that is unique, knowing what you paid for it. You come up with fantastic items. Thank you for sharing. Take care.

tilly said...

love your new bargins, the Noel will look great with a bit of your special treatment, must go shopping lol
Tilly

akilli melek said...

loved catching up with your blog. Love the mints and the advent houses from a few posts ago. I just spent £12 on a papermania one and decided it will work this year, but next year I'm going to look for something more robust to alter. Your examples have totally inspired me
caroline

marc said...

those tags are great you can make fab cards out of them for schools ect or and the noel with a bit of re working could be fab big love marc

Cheryl W said...

It's always so fun to see the bargains you find. Can't wait to see them transformed with a little Fiddle Fart magic!