This card was made to solve the problem of what to do with a pack of “tiny weeny” flower stickers which I think originally came from Woolworths!!!!
I started off making the centre panel by cutting a 2.5 ins square, adding a scrap of green Bazzill for the grass along the bottom and then drawing a series of stems to stick the “tiny weeny” flowers on top. I doodled the leaves using a green fine liner pen and then added a small ladybird sticker to finish the whole design.
Next followed a little extra mat and layering on white and turquoise card because the embellished square looked a little lost on just a plain white card blank.
In the end I managed to get ten cards from one pack of flowers, however ….. I now have the rest of a pack of ladybirds to use up …… probably on a nine square card, so watch this space!