Friday 11 September 2015

Card For A Fashionista

This card measures 5.5ins x 5.5ins and is made using a white linen effect, hand cut card blank.
Please excuse the poor quality of the photos, I didn’t realise that there was a smudge on the lens until I edited the pictures……. doh!
This card was made for my nephew’s girlfriend to congratulate her on gaining a “first” for her fashion degree.  My first ideas were over complicated and nothing came out right …… so I Googled for a while, which is what I always do when I am stuck for an idea, and then after about five minutes the word “fashionista” jumped into my head  ……..
Fashionista birthday Card …… and as I was running out of time and still desperately trying to use up my thousands of self adhesive letters, I decided to keep the idea very simple, but that said it all!!
So …… with just a handful of Papermania self adhesive letters, a bit of mat and layering on silver mirror card and a smattering of silver stars and clear flat backed gems, I think I pulled it off!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I really like this one - it's inspired and appropriate. What more can you ask for? Oh yes, you've used up more of your adhesive letters!

marc said...

its fash darling she will love it big love marc

PharmacyMichele said...

Great card-I think you got it just perfect.

Michele

Cheryl W said...

You definitely pulled it off - it looks great! The receiver is sure to love it.

Roni said...

I love this card!! If I got this I would frame it in a lovely silver frame! Perfect!!

Big hugs
Roni xox