Thursday 13 December 2018

Christmas Fairings For Bertie’s Nursery

These are what I put together for all the staff at Bertie’s Nursery as little Christmas fairing gifts as my mother-in–law Sheila used to say.
IMG_9661
The little acetate boxes came from The Works, they were a bit of a fiddle to put together but there again I just get very impatient with boring tasks!
IMG_9663I alternated mint crisp chocolates with chocolate coins to add a little extra colour and then glued a matching ribbon with a large, self adhesive, gold glitter dot in the middle onto the box handle.
IMG_9662
On each end of the box I put a Craftwork Card sentiment matted onto a scallop punched circle.
IMG_9664
Not a lot of crafting to them I know, it feels a bit like cheating!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

That's not cheating at all!! You made some fab little gifts, and I'm sure they'll be much appreciated.