Wednesday 5 December 2018

Staircase in Fat Face – Worcester

If I want to do any “big” shopping now I go to Worcester, it’s only about 16 - 20 minutes away on the train and the station is right in the middle of the town so not a lot of walking to where I want to get to .
IMG_9225
……. and this is a delight I discovered in Fat Face, the clothes store, in the High Street ……
IMG_9227
It’s sooooooo gorgeous, and soooooooo me, if I had stairs this is exactly what I would have, life is too short!
IMG_9226
The tiles are all old so I reckon that they originally came from one or several of  the potteries, many now sadly gone, in Worcester.  It’s stunning and I have a very serious case of tile envy!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Wow! That's beautiful! What a wonderful way to display those old tiles.

Pamela said...

Wow Helen! Thanks for sharing this photo. It's beautiful and they have a long and open staircase which shows it off perfectly.

Mrs A. said...

A tile case to heaven even. Hugs Mrs A.

marc said...

it looks fab i like it when peps dec the facing of staircases it adds that extra touch of detail big love marc