Monday 4 February 2019

Black, Red and Green Let It Snow Christmas Card

This hand cut, white linen effect card, measures 5.5ins x 5.5ins.
Black Let It Snow Card.
This is another Christmas card which embraces colours not usually on my colour radar, especially when I think of Christmas.The papers comes from a paper pad (£1) I found in Poundland, and when I realised it’s versatility and potential for something a little bit different had to go out and get another!
IMG_9979IMG_9981IMG_9982
I don’t often cover the whole front of my cards with a paper but it’s something I am quite getting into …… I am not just feeling white space at the moment!
Black Let It Snow Card
After a little mat and layering on white and red mirror card and a touch of faux stitching plus white glitter card for the hills I simply added the sentiment and a wooden tree from Hobbycrafts Snow Cool Collection. The final touches were a red, flat back gem star on top of the tree and a scattering of tiny black dots using a fine permanent pen. All done and fairy dusted, simples!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

It's a wonderful Christmas card! The colors help make it so festive. Great paper choice.

marc said...

you know i am all over this card big love marc