Wednesday 27 March 2019

Charity Shop Bingo!!!!

You may remember me saying that I had joined a couple of Charity Shop pages on Facebook that never fail to bring a smile to my face every single day, well someone has come up with a Charity Shop Bingo challenge where you have try to find everything on the card when you are out and about mooching.
Now ………I have friends staying over at the end of the month and we are planning a mammoth trawl of the Charity Shops of Tewksbury, and well …… it would be rude not to partake ……… and what is more, delight of delights,  I hope to bring you pictures of everything we cross off . Happy Days!!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Oooooh, I can't wait to see your finds! Sounds like so much fun!!

Lisa xx said...

Hahaha.....this is brilliant!! I volunteer, once a fortnight, in a PDSA shop...will most definitely be playing this next time I am there