Tuesday 2 April 2019

Advent Drawer Tuesday - Gingerbread Snowman

A gingerbread snowman for your delectation today ............

Hmmm ...... he's OK, but I am not sure about his buttons ..... I think they all need to be navy flat back pearls .... and the silver snowflakes, I think they may be too subtle, it's easy to miss them so they may get replaced. I think this is one drawer that I really need to go back to when the whole thing is ready to put together.  Even now as I continue to look at the picture I can also see that the number five needs a touch of Ranger Glossy accents and a little translucent micro glitter wouldn't go amiss on the white icing and trim on the snowman's hat.  What am I like?

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I love the way you dissect your projects as you look at your photos, always thinking of better embellishments and additions. I think I need to scrutinize my own photos a bit more and see if I can come up with some improvements that way!